Saying the Jets have been unlucky doesn’t fully capture the magnitude of their futility this last half-century.
Sorry Jets fans, but plays like the butt fumble are not the product of pre bad luck. That’s poor planning, poor execution, and most likely some kind of witch’s curse.
To that end, here are some New York Jets fantasy football names to help appease whatever vengeful spirit you offended.
New York Jets Fantasy Names for 2021
Zach Wilson is the future! There’s no way he can fail!
Just like Sam Darnold! And Geno Smith! And Matt Sanchez!
Use it now before it becomes too generic.
Wilsons of Anarchy
City of Z
For the cynical minded among you, the full title is The Lost City of Z.
Where There’s Z Will There’s Z Way
Coalition of Z Willing
Z Willing Suspension of Disbelief
This Jets fantasy football name is both a fun complement and one of the five perfect drink orders.
Book of Elijah Moore
Some people would prefer to pretend the whole Sam Darnold era just never happened at all.
For others, their healing process involves laughing at it with some Sam Darnold fantasy team names.
I Wanna Kiss You
Gang Green Acres
Gang Green Book
For the record, I think that Gang Green is one of the better team nicknames out there. It’s so good, in fact, that Eagles fans try to use it too.
Marcus Maye But Quinnen Will
Jamison Crowder Fantasy Team Names
Seems like every season I add Jamison Crowder off the waiver wire, keep him for two weeks, then drop him. Am I the only one with this problem?
Three’s a Crowder
A Murder of Crowders
New York Jets Fantasy Football Names for Former Players
There are critics that say that the Jets haven’t won a Super Bowl since Namath. And those critics are 100% correct.
This Jets fantasy name makes sense because Arnold’s head was already shaped like a football.
The Byrds and the Weebs
The Geico Klecko
That’s a Don Maynard and an Andy Bernard reference. There’s more where that came from in our list of The Office fantasy football names.
Le’Veon a Jet Plane
For Whom Le Bell Tolls
Le’Veon In a Van Down by the River
You could even go Le’vin in a Veon Down by the River if you really want to get nuts.
The Male Gase
For a guy with a name that sounds an awful lot like gaze, you’d think he’d go out of his way not to make weird, bug-eyed faces. But you would be very wrong.
Murder Was the Gase That They Gave Me
Butt Fumble Football Team Names
This is Mark Sanchez’ legacy, whether he likes it or not. And I’m guessing he does not.
Call Me Butt Fumble
…and I’ll be new baptized. It’s a Shakespeare reference, ya dummees.
Butt Fumbling Dice
Imagine it in Mick Jagger’s voice: That’s why they call me butt fumblin’ di-ee-ice.
Revis and Buttfumble
We keep coughing it up.
Jets Fantasy Team Names from Around the Internet
Because I’m not the only writer out there that thinks that the only way to lift a curse is with a pun so stupid the curse just breaks itself.
New York Sack Exchange
Darn Old Sam
A Team Has No Namath
Heart of Mangold
More Fantasy Team Names for NFL Teams
- Patriots Fantasy Football Names
- Bills Fantasy Football Names
- Jets Fantasy Football Names
- Dolphins Fantasy Football Names
- Ravens Fantasy Football Names
- Steelers Fantasy Football Names
- Browns Fantasy Football Names
- Bengals Fantasy Football Names
- Texans Fantasy Football Names
- Titans Fantasy Football Names
- Colts Fantasy Football Names
- Jaguars Fantasy Football Names
- Eagles Fantasy Football Names
- Cowboys Fantasy Football Names
- Giants Fantasy Football Names
- Redskins Fantasy Football Names
- Packers Fantasy Football Names
- Vikings Fantasy Football Names
- Bears Fantasy Football Names
- Lions Fantasy Football Names
- Saints Fantasy Football Names
- Falcons Fantasy Football Names
- Buccaneers Fantasy Football Names
- Panthers Fantasy Football Names