The Ravens organization is built on the foundation of defense. This is only logical, given that they were intercepted from another city.
This reputation does make it a little strange, though, to see them with the single most dangerous offensive player in football. Lamar Jackson has become the offensive version of Ray Lewis, but minus all the murder stuff.
Here are some Baltimore Ravens fantasy football names to help you kill it this year.
Baltimore Ravens Fantasy Football Names for 2023
Here are a few bold predictions for Lamar Jackson:
- Finishes his career first in Ravens history in passing yards
- Finishes his career first in rushing yards
- Finishes his career sixth in receiving yards
Look, I don’t know how he’ll do that last one either. But at this point, I’m putting nothing past him.
Lamark of the Beast
This can double as a Mark Andrews fantasy name if you want it to.
Lamar You Not Entertained?
Lamario would be the name of Mario and Luigi’s baby. And that concept is just plain wrong on so many levels.
Lamart of the Deal
If Jackson is your QB1, you’ll love our full list of Lamar Jackson fantasy names.
Lamar You Ready?
Ravens of the Lost Lamarc
Let me Jax You a Question
Jaxs to Grind
Ravenge of the Sith
No Ifs, Andrews, or Butts
Jax and Gus-Gus
That’s a Lamar Jackson, Gus Edwards, and Cinderella team name all rolled into one.
Gus of Wind
Or if you’re a fan of The League, Roster Bateman.
Ray Lewis’ Limo Service
We’ll pick you up and put you down.
Feeling Good, Lewis
Classic Funny Ravens Fantasy Football Names
These Ravens fantasy team names celebrate the history of the franchise.
Suggs to be You
Heaps of Fun
This Ravens team name is for all you fantasy owners in grad school.
And Haloti You Too
Yanda Know Better
John Harbaugh Fantasy Football Names
Here’s a shocker: the Harbaugh brothers’ dad was a football coach. You never would’ve guessed it!
Like a Harboss
The Better Harbaughs
No Harb No Foul
Harb the Heralds
Harbie the Love Bug
Harbaughngers of Doom
You could go with Harbaughngers of Victory for this Harbaugh fantasy team name if you’re an optimist. I am not.
Baltimore Ravens Defense Fantasy Names
The Ravens having a good defense is just a thing, like the Patriots winning or the Jaguars being terrible at just about everything.
Captain Jean-Luc Ricard
Houston, We Have a Raven
Baltimore Ravens Fantasy Team Names from Around the Internet
I stole these Ravens fantasy team names from other writers, just like Art Modell stole the team from Cleveland.
That’s So Ravens
Stark Raven Mad
Lamar the Merrier
Lamarvel Cinematic Universe
New Jax City
Harbs to Handle
Suggs Not Drugs
Congratulations on being sober from Joe Flacco since 2018.
More NFL Team Fantasy Name Ideas
If you’re a fan of other NFL teams, check out our fantasy football name ideas for all other teams below.
- Patriots Fantasy Football Names
- Bills Fantasy Football Names
- Jets Fantasy Football Names
- Dolphins Fantasy Football Names
- Ravens Fantasy Football Names
- Steelers Fantasy Football Names
- Browns Fantasy Football Names
- Bengals Fantasy Football Names
- Texans Fantasy Football Names
- Titans Fantasy Football Names
- Colts Fantasy Football Names
- Jaguars Fantasy Football Names
- Eagles Fantasy Football Names
- Cowboys Fantasy Football Names
- Giants Fantasy Football Names
- Redskins Fantasy Football Names
- Packers Fantasy Football Names
- Vikings Fantasy Football Names
- Bears Fantasy Football Names
- Lions Fantasy Football Names
- Saints Fantasy Football Names
- Falcons Fantasy Football Names
- Buccaneers Fantasy Football Names
- Panthers Fantasy Football Names