The Ravens organization is built on the foundation of defense. This is only logical, given that they were intercepted from another city.
This reputation does make it a little strange, though, to see them with the single most dangerous offensive player in football. Lamar Jackson has become the offensive version of Ray Lewis, but minus all the murder stuff.
Here are some Baltimore Ravens fantasy football names to help you kill it this year.
Baltimore Ravens Fantasy Team Names for 2021
As a writer, I think it’s cool that the Ravens named their team after a poem. As a person who was attacked by a flock of ravens as a child, I think it’s weird and upsetting.
I acknowledge that this is probably just a me thing.
Lamar You Not Entertained?
Lamario would be the name of Mario and Luigi’s baby. And that concept is just plain wrong on so many levels.
Does this mean Just Kidding or J-King? Your call, boss.
Marquise de Saad
Or if you’re a fan of The League, Roster Bateman.
Look, I’m as surprised as you are that RG3 is still in the league.
Ray Lewis’ Limo Service
We’ll pick you up and put you down.
Feeling Good, Lewis
Suggs to be You
And Haloti You Too
Yanda Know Better
Heaps of Fun
This Ravens team name is for all you fantasy owners in grad school.
Lamar Jackson Fantasy Football Names
Here are a few bold predictions for Lamar Jackson:
- Finishes his career first in Ravens history in passing yards
- Finishes his career first in rushing yards
- Finishes his career sixth in receiving yards
Look, I don’t know how he’ll do that last one either. But at this point, I’m putting nothing past him.
Ravens of the Lost Lamarc
Lamar of the Beast
Lamar of the Deal
Lamar You Ready?
Let me Jax You a Question
Jax to Grind
John Harbaugh Fantasy Football Names
Here’s a shocker: the Harbaugh brothers’ dad was a football coach. You never would’ve guessed it!
Like a Harboss
The Better Harbaughs
No Harb No Foul
Harb the Heralds
Harbie the Love Bug
Harbaughngers of Doom
You could go with Harbaughngers of Victory for this Harbaugh fantasy team name if you’re an optimist. I am not.
Baltimore Ravens Defense Fantasy Names
The Ravens having a good defense is just a thing, like the Patriots winning or the Jaguars being terrible at just about everything.
Captain Jean-Luc Ricard
Houston, We Have a Raven
Fishing for Marlon
Offense. Defense. Lamarlon.
Baltimore Ravens Fantasy Football Names from Around the Internet
I stole these Ravens fantasy team names from other writers, just like Art Modell stole the Browns from Cleveland.
That’s So Ravens
Stark Raven Mad
Lamar the Merrier
Lamarvel Cinematic Universe
New Jax City
Harbs to Handle
Suggs Not Drugs
Congratulations on being sober from Joe Flacco since 2018.
More NFL Team Fantasy Name Ideas
If you’re a fan of other NFL teams, check out our fantasy football name ideas for all other teams below.
- Patriots Fantasy Football Names
- Bills Fantasy Football Names
- Jets Fantasy Football Names
- Dolphins Fantasy Football Names
- Ravens Fantasy Football Names
- Steelers Fantasy Football Names
- Browns Fantasy Football Names
- Bengals Fantasy Football Names
- Texans Fantasy Football Names
- Titans Fantasy Football Names
- Colts Fantasy Football Names
- Jaguars Fantasy Football Names
- Eagles Fantasy Football Names
- Cowboys Fantasy Football Names
- Giants Fantasy Football Names
- Redskins Fantasy Football Names
- Packers Fantasy Football Names
- Vikings Fantasy Football Names
- Bears Fantasy Football Names
- Lions Fantasy Football Names
- Saints Fantasy Football Names
- Falcons Fantasy Football Names
- Buccaneers Fantasy Football Names
- Panthers Fantasy Football Names