So full disclosure, I sometimes forget that the Chargers moved to Los Angeles. And I live in Los Angeles.
Within the city, the Chargers can feel kind of like a little stepbrother. You may not dislike them, but you also didn’t grow up with them.
Maybe Justin Hebert will be the guy to help bond the team to LA. Or maybe it will be these Los Angeles Chargers fantasy football names.
Los Angeles Chargers Fantasy Team Names for 2021
If you’re out there looking for bandwagons to jump on, the Chargers are a good one. They have an up-and-coming QB, a new coach, and you would literally be one of the first people on it.
As far as bandwagons go, the Chargers’ has some elbow room. Plus then once they’re good, then you can say I was a fan way back when.
After Tyrod Taylor’s insane accident, Hebert was just in time to step up. And after posting a top-10 fantasy season, it is now officialy Justin Time.
Bert and Ekky
The Uncanny Ecks-Men
Like Key and Peele, Kennan Allen has been excellent for years. But only the real nerds seem to care.
Cry Me a Rivers
Simple and to the point.
A Rivers Runs From It
Don’t worry, he’s just retired, not dead. No cause for concern.
Natron Means Business
Justin Herbert Fantasy Football Names
Some rookies have to sit on the bench for years before getting a shot at a starting job. Justin Herbert sat on the bench for all of one game before grabbing the starting job and never looking back.
His and Herbs
Herbie the Love Bug
Keenan Allen Fantasy Football Names
Two or three more productive seasons will give Keenan Allen a real shot at being the Chargers’ all-time leading wide receiver. He’ll have a hard time topping any of their overall receiving records though, thanks to some old-timer named Antonio Gates.
Talk about Gateskeeping.
Keen Eye for Talent
Allend Me a Hand
Keenan Your Car
Austin Ekeler Fantasy Football Names
Austin Eckler has already had quite a journey. He’s gone from undrafted free agent, to pass-catching specialist, to a legit lead back.
Austin City Limits
Ecks Marks the Spot
L.A. Chargers Fantasy Team Names for Former Players
Phillip Rivers and Dan Fouts lead the franchise in total value. But in my heart, the greatest Charger will always be Junior Seau. RIP.
Rivers-al of Fortune
Or Move-On Gordon.
Ways and Natron Means Committee
The Complete Works of Gatespeare
Fouts of Wisdom
Los Angeles Chargers Fantasy Football Names from Around the Web
Yes, home games in the StubHub center sometimes feel like away games. But I know there are people out there that still love the Chargers.
Here’s proof that I’m not the only one that’s out there thinking up Chargers fantasy names.
Nuts and Bolts
Allen the Family
Allen a Day’s Work
More Fantasy Football Team Names for NFL Fans
If you enjoyed these Chargers team names, check out our 2021 list of the best fantasy football names. If you’re a fan of a different NFL team, here’s our complete list of team-specific names.
- Patriots Fantasy Football Names
- Bills Fantasy Football Names
- Jets Fantasy Football Names
- Dolphins Fantasy Football Names
- Ravens Fantasy Football Names
- Steelers Fantasy Football Names
- Browns Fantasy Football Names
- Bengals Fantasy Football Names
- Texans Fantasy Football Names
- Titans Fantasy Football Names
- Colts Fantasy Football Names
- Jaguars Fantasy Football Names
- Eagles Fantasy Football Names
- Cowboys Fantasy Football Names
- Giants Fantasy Football Names
- Redskins Fantasy Football Names
- Packers Fantasy Football Names
- Vikings Fantasy Football Names
- Bears Fantasy Football Names
- Lions Fantasy Football Names
- Saints Fantasy Football Names
- Falcons Fantasy Football Names
- Buccaneers Fantasy Football Names
- Panthers Fantasy Football Names