Call me an optimist, but I think the clouds are starting to clear in Buffalo. They have a legit starting quarterback, a solid defense, and playoff appearances in two out of the last three seasons.
That said, it’s been a quarter of a century since the Bills have won a playoff game. And let’s not even bring up that whole Super Bowl thing.
If you ask me, they’re just one great Buffalo Bills fantasy football team name away from breaking through. It’s up to you. Choose wisely.
Josh Allen Fantasy Football Names
“Josh Allen was the number six quarterback in overall fantasy points for 2019!” he screamed into the wind. His league mates never heard his cries though, as they continued to draft Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Phillip Rivers instead.
No, this is not a Billy Joel reference (unless you really want it to be). It is a reference to the super-hip Buffalo neighborhood.
Josh Toss M’Gosh!
This is a very stupid pun about baby clothes.
Allend Me a Single, Terry
Hey, it’s a 2-for-1! It’s also a little complicated, but it made me chuckle so it’s on the list.
The Best Buffalo Bills Fantasy Football Names
Singletary, Double Threat
Single Tara Reid
It’s not as exciting a proposition as it once was.
The Beasley’s Knees
Knox on Wood
Lost and Browned
This is a suitable Bills fantasy football name for an owner that got burned by JB one year, then drafted him the next. Although I grant that those are some very specific circumstances.
BuffaLonely Hearts Club
License to Bill
This can be either a nod to the Beastie Boys or James Bond. Chose your reference preference.
This is a Beastie Boys reference, no matter your preference.
This name would work better if Matt Barkley were actually productive. Still, I wanted to make a nod to the Anchor Bar.
Sean McDermott Fantasy Team Names
Sean McDermott is off to a good start in his coaching career. Is he the man to finally take Buffalo to the promised land, or will he be just another Wade Phillips?
Sean Top of the World
McDermott’s Apple Sauce
Ba-da-ba-ba-ba, I guess he’s pretty good?
Classic Bills Fantasy Football Names
Not every league is going to appreciate a good Don Beebe reference. But any league that appreciates a Don Beebe reference is alright with me.
Kelly Blue and Red Book
The Kelleast I Could Do
Reed All About It
Beebe Back Ribs
Leon Lets Go
True, that Super Bowl may have been a disaster. But at least the Bills will always have that one shining moment.
Buffalo Bills Fantasy Names from Around the Web
Being a Bills fan can teach you humility. In that spirit, here are some Bills fantasy football names from other sites that, I acknowledge, may work better for you and your tastes.
See? Humble AF.
Bills to Pay
Dolla Dolla Bills
Allen the Family
What Can Brown Do For You?
I don’t know what you like in either a fantasy football team name, or just in a joke in general. But this is very funny to me personally.
All Barkley, No Bite
And good LeRiddance.
Other Fantasy Team Names From Around the NFL
- Patriots Fantasy Football Names
- Bills Fantasy Football Names
- Jets Fantasy Football Names
- Dolphins Fantasy Football Names
- Ravens Fantasy Football Names
- Steelers Fantasy Football Names
- Browns Fantasy Football Names
- Bengals Fantasy Football Names
- Texans Fantasy Football Names
- Titans Fantasy Football Names
- Colts Fantasy Football Names
- Jaguars Fantasy Football Names
- Eagles Fantasy Football Names
- Cowboys Fantasy Football Names
- Giants Fantasy Football Names
- Redskins Fantasy Football Names
- Packers Fantasy Football Names
- Vikings Fantasy Football Names
- Bears Fantasy Football Names
- Lions Fantasy Football Names
- Saints Fantasy Football Names
- Falcons Fantasy Football Names
- Buccaneers Fantasy Football Names
- Panthers Fantasy Football Names